(To be confirmed)
- The project, subject of the application, shall be implemented with tangible results for a period of at least one year (project launch should not exceed five years from the date of submission).
- The applicant should comply with the award eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should submit all requirements within the announced deadlines.
- The submitted project cannot be used in more than one category.
- The applicant should complete the online application form and submit all requirements on the official award website.
- The applicant must provide official documents to prove his status in relation to the submitted project as individual, organization or corporate (ID documents, Authorization letter, Commercial / Registration license, etc.).
- By applying to the award, the applicant gives full authorization to the award management to archive the submitted content and use it for specific publications. It is not of his/her right to request the recovery or restrict the team to publish or share some of the submission contents.