The Submission Process in the award consist of six parts for category 1 to 4 and five parts for category 5, and must be completed in order to grant that the submission was successfully accepted as one of the competing submissions in the selected category.
Before you start, you need to make sure of the following:
- Prepare a small description about your submission summarizing its objectives to copy it when needed during the registration process. (not more than 300 words)
- Prepare paragraphs listing the story of your submission which will formulate the main body of the registration process.
- Collect and Scan all the supporting documents related to your submission in PDF format including the main submission abstract in order to upload it when requested during the registration process. Make sure the total size does not exceed 5 Megabyte.
The Boundaries and the Size of each required paragraph in the Submission Form:
- SITUATION BEFORE THE INITIATIVE BEGAN [Approximately 50 WORDS]
- ESTABLISHMENT OF PRIORITIES [Approximately 100 WORDS]
- FORMULATION OF OBJECTIVES AND STRATEGIES [Approximately 100 WORDS]
- MOBILISATION OF RESOURCES [Approximately 200 WORDS]
- PROCESS [Approximately 400 WORDS]
- RESULTS ACHIEVED [Approximately 250 WORDS]
- SUSTAINABILITY [Approximately 300 WORDS]
- LESSONS LEARNED [Approximately 300 WORDS]
- TRANSFERABILITY [Approximately 200 WORDS]
- To be completed by all categories except those applying in the Transfer category.
- TRANSFERS : [Approximately 200 WORDS]
- This section applies only to those who are submitting their practice specifically for one of the two awards earmarked for best practice transfers
- RELATED POLICY/IES OR LEGISLATION [Approximately 200 WORDS]
For detailed guidelines, please click here: